It’s about you and achieving your objectives. It might sound cliché, but it’s true. Whilst we always look after your tax and accounting needs, our approach is to guide you to become financially well organised.
A Unique Approach
As chartered accountants, we find ourselves in a unique position with our clients. We are the guardians of their strategy to achieve their goals and objectives. Our clients are great at what they do for their clients, but they usually don’t pay enough attention to achieving their own outcomes. That’s why we developed an approach centred around clients’ achieving their objectives. We call it Financially Well Organised.
Financially Well Organised
When you’re Financially Well Organised:
- You’ll have a clear understanding of what you are wanting to achieve from both a business and personal perspective
- You’ll have a strong foundation in place supporting your Financially Well Organised goals focusing on your plans: estate, risk, asset protection, tax, debt
- You’ll then be working on defined action to achieve your objectives driving wealth through business strategy, retirement planning, superannuation and investment
We also understand the responsibility that this brings, and so we make it easy for you to work with us:
- Our fees are always fixed
- You can meet with us, call us or email us, knowing that you will never be charged
- When we do your work, we deliver it to you and run through it, face-to-face
This is how we build enduring relationships with our clients, over a long period of time.
No matter what we do for you, our fees are always fixed and agreed with you in advance. If we don’t talk about fees with you at the start of an assignment, you will never receive an additional fee for anything we do.
Unlimited Meetings & Calls
We want you to contact us as your first port of call to help you. You can contact us as often as you like, about anything, knowing that you will never be charged for doing so.
You will never receive any advice or your annual financial statements and tax returns without a face-to-face meeting, no matter where you are.
Webinars Don't miss out on our next informative webinar!
Register now for our FREE, informative webinars.
No need to worry if you are unable to attend any of our sessions. You can access the recordings to view the full webinars.
We look forward in you joining us!
What you can Measure you can Manage
Numbers don’t lie. But they can tell you the wrong story if you don’t read them correctly.Read more
It is easily get lost in the numbers, especially when you don’t know where to look.Read more
The cost structures of your firm are fundamental to its longevity. Understanding the link between more revenue and additional costs required (or the opposite), cost allocations, fixed or marginal costs has significant impact on profitability.Read more
Your Firm has Real Value
Principals of firms are constantly undervaluing, or even disregarding the value of their firms. More specifically the dollar value of its goodwill.Read more